-
July 21st, 2006, 12:36 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
did i read correctly..is someone taking orders for gpa? wheres my list?
-
July 21st, 2006, 02:00 AM
#2
Inactive Member
There's really no need to "get up an order", unless you just need a diaphragm screw or such. It's been said that Bill doesn't keep up with his email, which is true. Personally, I think he just flat doesn't like it, largely because he'd rather talk to each customer, to make sure he understands your needs, so you get what you wanted. He's a techie, not a salesman, so no BS.
I'm as spoiled with email and online tools as the next guy, but when I need Altec stuff, I get up off my lazy butt and call. Gotta pay the phone bill anyway, might as well use it.
All my orders have shipped the next day, on my doorstep in three. Packed to withstand any mailman. Never got the wrong thing, never had a complaint.
WHOEVER answers the phone there knows their business, and can assist so you get what you need, even if you don't know for sure yourself.
Just call them!
Great Plains Audio
(405) 789-0221
Tell 'em the hillbilly sent ya!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks